/ Meeting Rooms & Ballrooms
Meeting Rooms & Ballrooms
Thirty-four (34) Meeting Rooms and a Grand Ballroom make the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center ideal for all types of special events.
There are 20 Promenade Meeting Rooms located off of the Pine Avenue entrance. There are 11 meeting rooms located on the Concourse Level with 9 Meeting Rooms and the Grand Ballroom located on the Ballroom Level above the Exhibition Halls. There are 13 Meeting Rooms located off Seaside Way directly underneath the Administration Offices and the Long Beach Performing Arts Center (Terrace Theater).
SPECIAL SERVICES INCLUDED:
- House lighting, ventilation, heat or air conditioning as required during open times. Energy conservation is of prime concern to the Convention Center and minimal light and comfort levels will be maintained during move-in and move-out periods. Rehearsals and similar pre-event activities will be maintained accordingly.
- Housekeeping services during open hours in aisles, corridors, lobby, open spaces and restrooms, plus one thorough cleaning of these same areas during non-open hours. Meeting rooms will be cleaned between 12 AM and 8AM nightly unless prior arrangements are made with your Event Manager.
- Water service will be supplied to head tables and podiums only. All other water service needs must be ordered through your Catering Sales Manager.
- One basic set up is included with the daily rental. Additional set ups are charged based upon half of the daily room rental.
- One-time basic room set per rented event day. Meeting rooms included with an Exhibit Hall rental include a one-time basic room set for the duration of the event.
- Fully equipped first-aid facilities. Does not include staffing. An Emergency Medical Technician will be scheduled through your Event Manager.
- Use of the outdoor marquee, as available. The marquee is limited to information directly related to Licensee’s activities within the Convention Center. All messages must be pre-approved by Convention Center staff.
SPECIAL SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
- First aid staffing with Emergency Medical Technician will be provided at current rates.
- Licensee is responsible for removal of bulk trash, crates, pallets, packing materials, lumber, etc. prior to show opening and following move-out.
- Ticket sellers, ticket takers, ushers, security, stagehands, and event operations shall be provided by the Convention Center and billed to Licensee.
- Performance stages, exhibit tables and dance floors.
Seaside Meeting Room Key: